On the occasion of COVID-19, the Mercedes Mendoza Library will publish on its Facebook and Twitter profile, every day, at 5:00 p.m., three images, in which writers born or residing in Molina de Segura appear reading at home, along with a phrase as a message of support and strength for users and readers in this period of home confinement
The Department of Culture of the City of Molina de Segura has launched a new initiative, which will remain in effect for part of the period decreed by the State of Alarm by COVID-19, as announced today, Monday March 23, the Councilor for Culture , Soledad Nortes Navarro.
On the occasion of the closing of the libraries, the Mercedes Mendoza Library proposed to the writers born or residing in Molina de Segura the sending of a photo, reading at home, along with a phrase as a message of support and strength for users and readers in these weeks of house confinement, so it will publish every day, at 5:00 p.m., three images under the slogan Open your door.
The idea came up to promote Stay at home and show that Molinense writers, who are a benchmark in libraries, are also in it and what is their favorite place to read or work.
Open your door to us will begin on March 24 on the social networks Facebook and Twitter of the Mercedes Mendoza Library, with Paco López Mengual, Manuel Moyano and Antonio de los Reyes.
- March 24: Paco López Mengual, Manuel Moyano and Antonio de los Reyes.
- March 25: Elías Meana, Lola López Mondéjar and Pablo de Aguilar González.
- March 26: Santa Cruz García Piqueras, Irel Faustina Bermejo and Juan Serrano.
- March 27: Francisco Javier Illán Vivas, José Antonio Jiménez-Barbero and Lola Rontano.
- March 28: Alfonso Rebollo García, Javier Martínez and Teresa Soriano Oms.
- March 29: Summary of photos published during the week.
- March 30: Francisco Conesa López, Antonio López Meseguer and Joaquín Martínez
Source: Ayuntamiento de Molina de Segura